Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Three Rocks Prove My Point

Dear David,

I spent this past weekend camping out at Linville Gorge with my girlfriend. We camped out at the trailhead of Conley Cove Trail, then hiked from there to Table Rock Mountain. When we reached the part of the trail where it divides to cross the river, there was something new down there:













That's right, there's a bridge now. My guess is that the people who are in charge of the Linville Wilderness Area heard about your stupidity and built a bridge where you decided to NOT cross the river because, well, "Those rocks are there for a reason, guys."


David, I have said this before and I feel (and fear) that I will be saying it for the rest of my life- you're an idiot. A big, ugly, smelly idiot.


Here is another picture I took while on my trip.










I feel that the beauty of this place is the exact opposite of the ugliness of your soul.

Well, I hope your day is going lousy. Maybe a car will crash through your bedroom wall tonight. That would improve my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment